Experience: 5+ years
Klevu is a discovery experience suite that revolutionises online shopping. It provides a range of SaaS based solutions, that are deep rooted in AI-ML technology and delivered via cloud for online retailers. Klevu is a global Finnish company that prides in diversity, great team, excellent partner network and global customer footprint. Learn more from www.klevu.com
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst responsible for supporting the design and development of Klevu’s core product features. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, creating system wireframes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Evaluate business processes, identify requirements, uncover areas for improvements, and propose solutions.
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Create, review, and revise system mockups & wireframes that show user journey and experience.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share analysis, ideas and findings.
- Conduct competitive and benchmarking analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, development team , and managerial staff.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Assist in managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Assist in managing competing resources and priorities.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
- Forward-thinking and resourceful to skirt red tape and ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are properly closed.
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language and Rational Unified Process, to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations.
- This is a highly collaborative role. Hence, it is imperative that you must have exceptional communication skills and be able to understand requirements, communicate them with clarity, conviction and precision to respective stakeholders.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
What we offer:
- Being part of one of the most exciting startups from Nordics with global footprints
- Work with a team in 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Excellent work culture, hands-on, result-oriented
- Good salary, Flexible hours and location