Experience: 8+ years
Klevu is a discovery experience suite that revolutionises online shopping. It provides a range of SaaS based solutions, that are deep rooted in AI-ML technology and delivered via cloud for online retailers. Klevu is a global Finnish company that prides in diversity, great team, excellent partner network and global customer footprint. Learn more from www.klevu.com
We are currently seeking a talented and professional human resource manager to join our team and manage all activities of the human resource life-cycle. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of the full recruiting cycle and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Serve as a contact person regarding HR matters. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Host recruitment events in-house and in universities
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintain PayRoll and benefits program
- Organizing employee engagement activities
- Implement training and development plans
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist in IT industry
- Out-of-the-box thinking and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Leadership skills
- Familiarity with full recruiting cycle
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), like BambooHR and GreytHR
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- BSc/MSc/MBA in Human Resources or relevant field
What we offer:
- Being part of one of the most exciting startups from Nordics with global footprints.
- Work with a team in 4 continents.
- Excellent work culture, hands-on, result-oriented.
- Good salary and flexible hours