Klevu - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Klevu is hiring a SDR for the UK&I Market
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have a key role in growing our business in UK&I. Your responsibilities will include prospecting, qualifying, widening the UK&I sales by building and strengthening our pipeline with high profile customers in the territory. Operating from our office in London you will work closely with our BDM’s, technical team, partners, customers, and prospects to deliver exceptional online shopping experiences. You will be working close to the Senior Management team to provide market feedback and develop local strategies.
- Ability to generate new leads that suit our products and fit within our ideal client personas and market fit
- Devise strategies to speak with decision makers via email, social and phone.
- Build rapport quickly, within minutes of a phone call or the subject line of an email
- Nurture leads that are in the sales and marketing funnel in a way that warms them up and qualifies them for a sales demo
- Efficient and accurate use of HubSpot to track and score leads within the pipeline.
- Be able to identify which leads aren’t likely to buy and those that are likely to purchase in the near future.
- Set up qualified appointments for a closer, (BDM) and in some future cases present the product and gain the account in a timely manner.
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork and meeting goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly motivated and ambitious to learn and grow with the team
- Proficiency with the Internet and G Suite
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in technology sales, particularly in ecommerce a plus
- Other languages (aside from English) a plus
- Experience with Hubspot (or other CRM application)
What we offer
- Key role in an international and extremely fast growing ecommerce SaaS company
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance (after probation)
- 25 days per year holiday
- 2 days per year volunteering leave
- 300 GBP allowance for remote working office set up
- Health Assured EAP (including free counselling and CBT)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness Activity/Gym Allowance
- Remote Working Allowance
- WeWork office (with all of the WeWork perks)
- L&D portal (called Juno Journey) with individual budgets for development
- Regular social events
- Quarterly Awards (prizes which are an extra day of holiday and a £100 Amazon voucher)
- NEST pension scheme
- Career progression in sales
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy
- Possibility to make a real difference in an organisation that is going places
We offer a good base salary with a competitive commission structure, great benefits, stock options plan and an extremely fun and collaborative environment.